This long-term Finnish study of over 8,000 children showed that physically active kids (at 8 years of age) tended to have higher grades as teenagers (16 years of age). “Physical activity was associated with a higher grade-point average, and obesity was associated with a lower grade-point average in adolescence.”
“The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings showed that over a lifetime:
- High school grads earn $1.2m (in US dollars)
- Bachelor s degrees earn $2.1m
- Master s degrees earn $2.5m
- Doctoral degrees earn $3.4m
- Professional degrees earn $4.4m
Continue to play hard and work hard – both on and off the field – so you can enjoy higher financial security later ¦Game On!